Are you an outgoing IT Support Engineer who loves everything SPORTS? Want to put both your passion for IT and Sports together? And receive FREE tickets to sporting events?
A sports management firm based in South West London are recruiting for a 1st/2nd line IT Support Engineer.
You need to have experience of the following;
- 1st/2nd line desktop support
- Windows and MAC experience
- Windows Server – Administration
- Active Directory – Administration
- Exchange – Administration
- Networking – Troubleshooting and Administration
- Asset management
- 2+ years’ providing IT Support
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ideally hold Microsoft certifications: MCP or MCTS
- Free tickets to sport events
- On – going training
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave
To apply for this 1st/2nd line support engineer please send your CV to email@example.com or call me for a direct interview on 02034880729
Key Skills: 1st/2nd line, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Support, Service Desk Analyst.